The Road to India

The Road to India describes my spiritual journey in search of the Truth. Even though I have never been in India, intuitively I feel that the ultimate source of wisdom and enlightment comes from the ancient Vedic scriptures. So I have embarked on this path to find communion with my soul and with God. This blog is a place for me to share the amazing insights I have gained during my ongoing journey. Namaste!

Name:
Location: United States

I was born in China and given the name "China Road," but fate takes me to a spiritual path to India, where the truth is revealed in the form of Vedas.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Poem: Vanishing Beauty


The irony of beauty
in this world
is in its fleeting nature
Only through temporary beauty
do we realize there is Truth
and Eternity
in the Core
Unseen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maiie said...

je m'arrête pour admirer !
merci pour cette beauté offerte via internet !

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home